Urgent HELP from Alidropship Officer or Advance Members....Alidropship plugin to Woo

Janz1107

Hi All,
Finally, I completed the store (turnkey store package purchase from Alidropship) and running. I am totally new to e-commerce (woo-commerce too). Originally I requested woo plugin since I knew woo can have more plug-in help different part of my store. I choose Davinci theme since my brother and I like the design...BUT after we have everything up and running... now we ask the project manager, how can I install a woo-commerce plugin and the answer coming back is this Davinci theme is not for woo... I was shocked and totally frustrated....

Can anyone advise me how the following questions:
1. Since the project is completed, can I still request Alidropship to change to woo ready theme? (NO ONE TELL ME DAVINCI IS NOT WOO COMPATIBLE!!!)
2. Is it easy to convert to woo?
3. Is the whole woo backend is the same as Alidropship setting?
4. If they did not offer help, I must do it myself,
4a. Which theme is compatible?
4b. Did anyone try it before? Any post or can anyone give advice to me?
4c. Is it just copy all the information and basic setting first, then I need to re-make all the product listing?

Christina

Administrator
Hi All,
Finally, I completed the store (turnkey store package purchase from Alidropship) and running. I am totally new to e-commerce (woo-commerce too). Originally I requested woo plugin since I knew woo can have more plug-in help different part of my store. I choose Davinci theme since my brother and I like the design...BUT after we have everything up and running... now we ask the project manager, how can I install a woo-commerce plugin and the answer coming back is this Davinci theme is not for woo... I was shocked and totally frustrated....

Can anyone advise me how the following questions:
1. Since the project is completed, can I still request Alidropship to change to woo ready theme? (NO ONE TELL ME DAVINCI IS NOT WOO COMPATIBLE!!!)
2. Is it easy to convert to woo?
3. Is the whole woo backend is the same as Alidropship setting?
4. If they did not offer help, I must do it myself,
4a. Which theme is compatible?
4b. Did anyone try it before? Any post or can anyone give advice to me?
4c. Is it just copy all the information and basic setting first, then I need to re-make all the product listing?

Hello, Janz1107!

If you visit this page of our site https://alidropship.com/themes/, you can see that the themes are divided into 2 groups: themes for AliDropship plugin and for AliDropship Woo plugin. As you choose the last one, сonsequently, you should choose the theme for Woo.

Please PM me to figure the issue out. Thank you!