Upselling using Recommended or Related Products in Checkout

Joanne

I would like to upsell my customers when they are in the cart or checkout section of my web store.

Is it possible to add a plugin where a few products are recommended to the customer when they are in the cart or checkout section?

It should say something like 'people also bought...' and then show a selection of products.

Joanne

If you use the Woo Commerce version you can do that.

That's good news. Thanks!

Problem is I have already purchased the Ultimate package where AliDropShip developed the store for me and ths doesn't have woocommerce integrated with it.

The store is now up and running now.

Any chance you know if I can now install Woocommerce to ramp up my store capabilities?

I want to integrate Klaviyo email marketing and a better coupon system, which I'm sure Woocommerce will have.

neeraj89

That's good news. Thanks!

Problem is I have already purchased the Ultimate package where AliDropShip developed the store for me and ths doesn't have woocommerce integrated with it.

The store is now up and running now.

Any chance you know if I can now install Woocommerce to ramp up my store capabilities?

I want to integrate Klaviyo email marketing and a better coupon system, which I'm sure Woocommerce will have.
i am sure, platforms can't be changed without starting all fresh.. that was one of my concern too. me too want to use woo version, but for that i need to delete existing data in original version.