Upsell Problem

rainbowsix9

Hi,

Im not sure whats going on. I just purchased the addon bundle and tried to use the upsell button. However, the products for target product and product to upsell dont show any of my products. Please check the attached file.

I checked my php version and downloaded version of adsupsell and they are both the same.

I activated my license 2x/3x already. So, I know this is not the issue.

Is there something that I missed? Thanks.

Attachments

• upsell-addon.PNG
    upsell-addon.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
  • phpversion72.PNG
    phpversion72.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 24
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

Im not sure whats going on. I just purchased the addon bundle and tried to use the upsell button. However, the products for target product and product to upsell dont show any of my products. Please check the attached file.

I checked my php version and downloaded version of adsupsell and they are both the same.

I activated my license 2x/3x already. So, I know this is not the issue.

Is there something that I missed? Thanks.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles. However, I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test website. Have you published your products?
Could you please send me a pm with your WP access details? I'll take a look.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I have the same issue, did you managed to figure out what was the problem ?
Hello,

Have you published your products? Feel free to send me a pm with your WP credentials so I can check what might be the issue.

Deividas

Administrator said that plugin do not work on AliDropship Woo but they are going to fix that next week, so lets wait and hope for the best I guess