Upsell Offer Not Showing On Thank You Page

Tylor

Yes for me as well. The upsells on shopping cart are not visible unless on landscape mode.
After messing with the code I see there were changes made either in JS and in the CSS. This cannot be solved by CSS hacks only since there are some JS dynamic parts hooking up there. And as always, since both the Original plugin and the Add-on are encrypted there's no much one can do in this particular case. The height of the sidebar cart is rewrited in a way that interacts together with new CSS declarations, so the upsell box below remains hidden in the very bottom part and below the fold.

So please, fix it.

Kind regards,

Last edited:

Tylor

Thank you for your feedback! We will fix the abovementioned issues as soon as possible.
Hi Dimitriy,

thanks. Remember to check good functionality also in cases were customer adds few different items to cart, so in mobile will show the scroll. Let's keep the upsell functionality also for those cases please.

We're waiting for your finx then.

Kind regards,

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I just updated the Upsell plugin to the latest version (0.2.3) but issue persists...

Its been 3 months since first complaint here ... Any plan to fix it?

Thanks,

Hello!

Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details?

Tylor

Hello!

Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details?
Hi Dimitriy,

have you first tried if that's really fully functional on mobile? its not even working well in your demo sites: https://demo.alidropship.com/
Just generate a demo, include some upsell offer and see what happens ... its the exact same error as the one I experience.
I believe its not my issue but a plugin bug: check other users concerns in this thread.

If you already tested and you are 100% sure it's my issue then I'll be pleased to give you credentials, but test it first please. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dimitriy,

have you first tried if that's really fully functional on mobile? its not even working well in your demo sites: https://demo.alidropship.com/
Just generate a demo, include some upsell offer and see what happens ... its the exact same error as the one I experience.
I believe its not my issue but a plugin bug: check other users concerns in this thread.

If you already tested and you are 100% sure it's my issue then I'll be pleased to give you credentials, but test it first please. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Hello!

At the moment, the Upsell bug with mobile version is fixed. In case you need my assistance, you may provide me with your WP-access details.