Uploading non-aliexpress products

Cosy

I need help. I bought a custom store. I uploaded a non-aliexpress product for TESTING PURPOSE. So, this is what I did.
1. I added a product.
2. In the "General" section, I changed the price to 0.00
3. In the "Shipping" section, I disabled the "Free"Option.
4. In the Shipping Options, I disabled the "Free" Option and added a shipping price of 8.00 & saved the changes.

When I checked my website, to my horror, shipping charge of 8.00 was applied for all products.
I was under the assumption that if you add a new product, then attributes should only apply to that selected product and NOT affect all products.

Please tell me how to overcome this. I have products from other non-aliexpress suppliers who don't provide free shipping.

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I need help. I bought a custom store. I uploaded a non-aliexpress product for TESTING PURPOSE. So, this is what I did.
1. I added a product.
2. In the "General" section, I changed the price to 0.00
3. In the "Shipping" section, I disabled the "Free"Option.
4. In the Shipping Options, I disabled the "Free" Option and added a shipping price of 8.00 & saved the changes.

When I checked my website, to my horror, shipping charge of 8.00 was applied for all products.
I was under the assumption that if you add a new product, then attributes should only apply to that selected product and NOT affect all products.

Please tell me how to overcome this. I have products from other non-aliexpress suppliers who don't provide free shipping.

Thanks.
https://alidropship.com/codex/how-do-i-add-different-delivery-options-for-my-products/