Upload Videos to "Product Details"

chaplinchamp

I want to upload edited videos to the Product Details section of the product page. I use the original Alidropship plugin. If anyone has done this can you please share the article or video or please jot a note on the steps to upload the video. I need to do this because some products need a video to explain them and most of the videos have watermarks which i edit and then want to upload back.
P.S: I did try searching for this thread but could not find anything.

Mar

I want to upload edited videos to the Product Details section of the product page. I use the original Alidropship plugin. If anyone has done this can you please share the article or video or please jot a note on the steps to upload the video. I need to do this because some products need a video to explain them and most of the videos have watermarks which i edit and then want to upload back.
In edit mode, click Add Media, select the video saved in your computer.