Upload product image to our server

cleve

Hello,
While importing product from aliexpress, should we also upload product image to our server ? is it necessary ? because it will reduce disk space.
What happen if I never upload images to the server when importing ?
Thanks

imageupload.jpg

Ola

It doesn't matter.. I don't upload product image to my server and everything works fine on my end.

Chaiyo

Where the heck is this? I can't find it in the settings. Is this with regular Alidropship and not Alidropship Woo?

cleve

It doesn't matter.. I don't upload product image to my server and everything works fine on my end.
What if we move to another server ? Do you think the images will disappear ?

Where the heck is this? I can't find it in the settings. Is this with regular Alidropship and not Alidropship Woo?
I use Original Alidropship Ver.1

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,
While importing product from aliexpress, should we also upload product image to our server ? is it necessary ? because it will reduce disk space.
What happen if I never upload images to the server when importing ?
Thanks

View attachment 3071
It is up to you to upload images or not. I would recommend leaving all images on Ali to save disc space.

cleve

It is up to you to upload images or not. I would recommend leaving all images on Ali to save disc space.
Yes to save the disck space...... but if we move to another server does the images disappear ??

Tablazines

On my first store I made the mistake of loading the images to my server... I quickly ran out of server space

Manisha

I didn't upload the images on my server and kept in on aliexpress only. Yet my disk space is filling up. Can somebody help?

sikandar

Hi All,
I have a concern as after editing an image using alidropship plugin feature again unedited images getting displayed after sometime or next day. May be even after saving edited images again source images are displaying? https://m2shopping.com

Need assistance. thanks