Updating product info doesn't work

Holyhi

I set up Auto updating daily. but it doesn't seem to work.

It always shows me different price when supplier has changed the price..
So I go check out the each item's Edit page and look at the price changing. same as before..
my item's price was always same as before I set even though my supplier's price was changed. what's the problem?
So I had to updating the price manually...
It's quite hard to change price manually.. I have over 120 items and various colors in each time.. so I desperately had to change it one by one.. it takes at least an hour to fix it

And one more thing I had problem is that supplier was still selling items and had plenty of Qty but my item was moved to Draft section when I updated manually... what was going on?
I suggest technical team should consider to fix those things..

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I set up Auto updating daily. but it doesn't seem to work.

It always shows me different price when supplier has changed the price..
So I go check out the each item's Edit page and look at the price changing. same as before..
my item's price was always same as before I set even though my supplier's price was changed. what's the problem?
So I had to updating the price manually...
It's quite hard to change price manually.. I have over 120 items and various colors in each time.. so I desperately had to change it one by one.. it takes at least an hour to fix it

And one more thing I had problem is that supplier was still selling items and had plenty of Qty but my item was moved to Draft section when I updated manually... what was going on?
I suggest technical team should consider to fix those things..
Hello, we need an example of the product that is available on aliexpress.com but which is appeared to be in drafts on your site.
Plugin change the sale price in accordance with pricing formula - please check your pricing formula to understand whether it is ok or not. If not we will need a concrete example of the issue in order we could reproduce the situation.

Luvie

Hi Victoria, Im having the same problem. My products are set to update automatically every 15 mins. but today when a customer asked how much a product is I actually gave her the wrong price because I was assuming my product's prices were all correct. But when I went to the supplier's product page, it was a completely different price, the prices showing on my store was with discount. The supplier's price didn't have that discount anymore :/
Is it a bug or something?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria, Im having the same problem. My products are set to update automatically every 15 mins. but today when a customer asked how much a product is I actually gave her the wrong price because I was assuming my product's prices were all correct. But when I went to the supplier's product page, it was a completely different price, the prices showing on my store was with discount. The supplier's price didn't have that discount anymore :/
Is it a bug or something?
Hello, Plugin change the sale price in accordance with pricing formula - please check your pricing formula to understand whether it is ok or not. If not we will need a concrete example of the issue in order we could reproduce the situation.

Luvie

Hello, Plugin change the sale price in accordance with pricing formula - please check your pricing formula to understand whether it is ok or not. If not we will need a concrete example of the issue in order we could reproduce the situation.

my pricing formula is simple and i just have one and so i dont think i should have any problems.

0 < cost < ∞ = cost + (certain amount)

i have my settings on Auto Update for stocks and pricing every 15mins.

say for example the original product was 16.99 and my formula added say 10. it wud show on my website as 26.99
but when i checked back on the supplier's page the pricing went up to 25.99 but my website didn't update.

also for my stock updates, i didnt even realize that some products were gone on ali already because my products weren't updated even if i have my settings correct.

I had to manually update them and 13 of my products were already gone and some prices updated.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
my pricing formula is simple and i just have one and so i dont think i should have any problems.

0 < cost < ∞ = cost + (certain amount)

i have my settings on Auto Update for stocks and pricing every 15mins.

say for example the original product was 16.99 and my formula added say 10. it wud show on my website as 26.99
but when i checked back on the supplier's page the pricing went up to 25.99 but my website didn't update.

also for my stock updates, i didnt even realize that some products were gone on ali already because my products weren't updated even if i have my settings correct.

I had to manually update them and 13 of my products were already gone and some prices updated.
You can see all updates in Activities list and if you use WOO version you may use plugin that show you log activities. If you set your updates to 15 minutes - it means that every 15 minutes plugin will update 3 products - not all of them in a bundle. Next 15 minutes will be another 3 products and so on. Maybe you've seen different price for the products that haven't been updated yet.

Is there a way to NOT import the discount from a supplier aside from editing each item manually? I don't want a discount showing on my store because I have created a separate coupon but the supplier I chose is always on sale.