Updating of Aliexpress products stuck

Hi,

I need help. When I update Aliexpess from the dashboard - it will only show 1/100+ items and it gets stuck. I left it running for 6 hours and no progress was made.

Please help, I checked 1 item from my shop and its already out from Aliexpress and advised to find another product.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

I need help. When I update Aliexpess from the dashboard - it will only show 1/100+ items and it gets stuck. I left it running for 6 hours and no progress was made.

Please help, I checked 1 item from my shop and its already out from Aliexpress and advised to find another product.

Hello, rameesareno!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!

Hi,

I installed the latest plugin version and it seems to work now.
Can your system email us customers if there is a new version of the plugin?
Just like envato market, they keep us updated with any product versions released, very efficient in updating on our end.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

I installed the latest plugin version and it seems to work now.
Can your system email us customers if there is a new version of the plugin?
Just like envato market, they keep us updated with any product versions released, very efficient in updating on our end.

Thanks

Actually, the update notification is displayed in the Plugins section in your WP admin area.

Christina

Administrator
Ok this is noted.

But I have an existing issue which one of your support askd me to msg her but did not return or replied back.
If you go to http://thegardenshop.us/african-blue-eyed-daisy-30-seeds/

Then add the item to cart, there is a delay in the right side cart box to appear, as if nothing happened after the customer clicked the add to cart.

Can you help pls. TIA

Your site works very slow. You should contact your Hosting provider and deactivate unnecessary plugins in your WP admin area if you have them installed.