Updated Product Prices $0

Hi I just recently updated my product prices and made sure I was logged into Aliexpress before doing so and most of the prices on my store are now $0 I tried to update them again and still hasn't changed!

Yea Ekaterina was saying they're having some development/technical problems with the pricing at the moment and they're trying to fix the problem she reckons it'll be sorted soon

arman

(fixed) to recover the price at previous settings, first log in to aliexpress by opening a new tab, then enter to alidropship settings > update> turn off auto update, then do update the price manually. and the price will go back to normal.
this is because when we log out from aliexpress, chrome extensions can not retrieve the data at our aliexpress account, so when alidropship plugin ask to update the price the extensions in chrome can not synchronize
please correct me if i wrong :) hehe

Sounds pretty good to me Arman! I got Ekaterina to check out my site and she reckons i have to import all my products again otherwise wait for them to solve the update pricing problem lol

Hey Arman I just updated my products again and did everything you said my products still showing $0 so I'll just have to wait till they fix it or import all my products again!