Updated Plugin for php 7.2+ giving error

erhiem

so today i updated my alidropship plugin for php level 7.2+ and there are at least 2 errors on the product pages. please refer the screen shot included.

Attachments

• Image 5.jpg
    Image 5.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 12

Direct Webstore

so today i updated my alidropship plugin for php level 7.2+
If 7.2+ is giving problems ... like it seems to be with many ... simply use 7.2 (both plugin and host)

7.2 is totally fine to use. The performance differences between 7.1, 7.2 and 7.2+ is so small, you can't even notice.

erhiem

If 7.2+ is giving problems ... like it seems to be with many ... simply use 7.2 (both plugin and host)

7.2 is totally fine to use. The performance differences between 7.1, 7.2 and 7.2+ is so small, you can't even notice.
there is no 7.2 available , only 7.2+ , i think i have to try 7.1

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 4

erhiem

tried every combination, everything is giving errors. php 7.1 with alidropship 1.6.14 , still same problem ?
is there something else i can do to fix this ? is it theme problem ?

Direct Webstore

everything is giving errors.
It would also help if you stated what those errors actually say. Is there actually any error message? Or are you talking about that images on the product page. I'm not sure as you started going on about wrong PHP and plugins and "errors'

It would also help if you stated what theme you are using. If it's Davinci 2 ... that's still buggy as Hell. Try another theme and see if the problem persists. If it doesn't, then yes, it a theme problem.

But it's hard to say without basic info like that.

;)

Last edited:

erhiem

yes i have checked all versions , first tried 7.2+ with php 7.2 and at current it is 7.1 with php 7.1

Attachments

• Image dfgff.jpg
    Image dfgff.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 5