Update Theme

Diego

Hello,

I see that there is an update for the theme but did not update it yet.

Will i loose all of my information if i update the theme?

Thanks for your help.

Nimeskern

I second this question and wonder what the update includes? Also where are the other themes available at? Yaros said he'd add another page for all the themes but I haven't seen that page yet.

Eric S.

I saw that too. I closed my eyes (after backing up) and installed it. There was an issue afterwards that cleared up after updating the SEO settings (even without any changes). Everything else seems ok so far. I'm not sure about what all changed, but I believe it has to do with the SEO changes to the plugin.

Nimeskern

Eric are you talking about the theme or the plugin - or did you update both? I've updated the plugin but haven't the theme as I wasn't sure if it'd reset everything. I can backup, but I'm still leery. Or does the theme update just include the necessary plugin updates?

I installed/updated the theme Davinci yesterday as well as the plugin. And it works find until i start editing my product items as i still have a lot in my import list.

I manage to edit the content as i usually do. However, saving the update is not working. It doesn't allow to PUBLISH. I tried the save to DRAFT and it works but PUBLISHING is not working.