Update products

Hello,
The automatic product update is not working, so i decided to update manually.

but when i press update in the supplier option, the plugin seems to freeze, is showing an infinite loading

infinite.jpg

dezz

May I add to this thread please.

The automatic update does not do the update. When I manually update, many of my products went to draft mode (out of stock i think). Is there anything I missed in setting up the automatic update ?

Another question, is if the product went to DRAFT due to "out of stock" situation, will it be relisted when the stocks are available ?

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
May I add to this thread please.

The automatic update does not do the update. When I manually update, many of my products went to draft mode (out of stock i think). Is there anything I missed in setting up the automatic update ?

Another question, is if the product went to DRAFT due to "out of stock" situation, will it be relisted when the stocks are available ?

Thanks
We recommend to use manual update as well, if product went to Draft it will not be relisted , because its Product ID will be different, plugin will not be able to find it.

dezz

Alright, this is what I found out today.

I went to my draft and look at the items that was moved to draft. I went to the "supplier" section and click on "view product". There are quantity available for order. So I have re-published my item.

So, I am not sure that the item was moved to "draft" wrongly ?

If the item was restocked by the supplier, it shows that the product link is still the same and not changed.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Alright, this is what I found out today.

I went to my draft and look at the items that was moved to draft. I went to the "supplier" section and click on "view product". There are quantity available for order. So I have re-published my item.

So, I am not sure that the item was moved to "draft" wrongly ?

If the item was restocked by the supplier, it shows that the product link is still the same and not changed.
Product link could be remained the same, but Product ID could be changed.

dezz

Oh I see. I have not checked the product ID

Since the product ID is different, wont the URL be different as well ? Since the product ID is always part of the URL

If the product ID is changed, how to I find the new ID ?

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Oh I see. I have not checked the product ID

Since the product ID is different, wont the URL be different as well ? Since the product ID is always part of the URL

If the product ID is changed, how to I find the new ID ?

Thanks
When product comes to Draft , it could be because it is out of stock and we can't publish it automatically when it is available - because it has a different Product ID. In your case - it could be something different, maybe seller changed the stock and your product went to draft, because it was unavailable for some time.

dezz

Ok Noted, Victoria.

Will include that check in my workflow when my items are moved to draft.