Update product stock/variations only - possible?

Nick84

Hello,

As per the title is it possible to update only the stock availability and variations for a given product WITHOUT updating the actual price? Reason I am asking is that for example I've set up specific pricings for some of the products on my store and I am happy with them, so I am not planning to change them no matter whether Ali sellers change their price. At the same time though I would like to keep updating the stock/changes in variations for these products.
I could not find a way to do this with the plugin - you either completely exclude the updates or when they are on they update everything.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

As per the title is it possible to update only the stock availability and variations for a given product WITHOUT updating the actual price? Reason I am asking is that for example I've set up specific pricings for some of the products on my store and I am happy with them, so I am not planning to change them no matter whether Ali sellers change their price. At the same time though I would like to keep updating the stock/changes in variations for these products.
I could not find a way to do this with the plugin - you either completely exclude the updates or when they are on they update everything.
You can disable Update option in a particular product and update only stock from a Supplier section with a manual update.

upload_2017-9-21_12-46-4.png
upload_2017-9-21_12-48-14.png

Nick84

You can disable Update option in a particular product and update only stock from a Supplier section with a manual update.

View attachment 1341
View attachment 1342
Thank you very much Victoria, did not know this combination exists. Just to confirm whether my understanding is correct:
- When the "Update product" option is on (blue color) - that means the product is automatically updated and when it is off (grayed out) - it means no auto update is happening?
- When the "Update product" option is grayed out but I still run the Manual Update via Settings -> Updates -> Manual Updating (for all products) would this specific product be still updated? Or it will be only updated if I run the Manual Update for the specific product (as per the snapshot you have provided).

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thank you very much Victoria, did not know this combination exists. Just to confirm whether my understanding is correct:
- When the "Update product" option is on (blue color) - that means the product is automatically updated and when it is off (grayed out) - it means no auto update is happening?
- When the "Update product" option is grayed out but I still run the Manual Update via Settings -> Updates -> Manual Updating (for all products) would this specific product be still updated? Or it will be only updated if I run the Manual Update for the specific product (as per the snapshot you have provided).
- Correct!
- It will be only updated if I run the Manual Update for the specific product.