Update Prices

Volodya

So when I bulk update prices it sometimes stops after few products and won't start again until I press start 2+ times or until I refresh the page and start it again.

I am always logged in my Ali express account when I do that and the chrome extension is saying only ON and never changes to get.

I currently have 287 published products and ~ 600 more waiting to get published but I spend 1-2-3 hours updating the prices and staying there to click and resume the import when necessary.

I have tried on 2 chrome browsers and its the same.

Does anyone know any solution?

Yaros

Staff member
So when I bulk update prices it sometimes stops after few products and won't start again until I press start 2+ times or until I refresh the page and start it again.

I am always logged in my Ali express account when I do that and the chrome extension is saying only ON and never changes to get.

I currently have 287 published products and ~ 600 more waiting to get published but I spend 1-2-3 hours updating the prices and staying there to click and resume the import when necessary.

I have tried on 2 chrome browsers and its the same.

Does anyone know any solution?
I only get such issue when the internet connection is poor.

Volodya

That must be it, i am only with 100kbps upload and 1MB dl atm. I have tried so many things, uninstalling plugins, removing half of my pricing formulas, etc etc.

Ty Yaros, I will have to fix that internet somehow.