Update is running - Products going to Draft

Razemate

This is the same issue I am having. My products are going to Drafts. I tried auto update and disabling auto update and still, products are going to drafts. Can you help fix this issue. I am losing sales because of this issue.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
This is the same issue I am having. My products are going to Drafts. I tried auto update and disabling auto update and still, products are going to drafts. Can you help fix this issue. I am losing sales because of this issue.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Every day my published product going to draft!
View attachment 3553
I need your help! I already sent you my credentials as pm @Victoria Kudryashova. Please check!
View attachment 3559
There is no Send to Draft option enabled. So, it means , that if product is not available on AliExpress extension will Do nothing with it. And all your already Drafted products will not be republished again !

I made a Manual Update with 'Send to Draft / Restore option' enabled, so all available again products were republished and 0 were sent to Draft!!

View attachment 3560View attachment 3561

Hello,

@Yaros maybe you can help me please, I think victoria does not understand what I mean, and I'm tired of explaining it!

I just check my website and my product still going into draft.
I do not nothing. I only closed my browser and a few hours I open my browser and website, I check my product going into draft.

alidropship_9.jpg

I make setting like this picture.

alidropship_8.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello @Victoria Kudryashova

Again the same issue, without touching any update settings.
View attachment 3576
View attachment 3577

What to do?! The products go to draft without any action from my side!
Hello,

@Yaros maybe you can help me please, I think victoria does not understand what I mean, and I'm tired of explaining it!

I just check my website and my product still going into draft.
I do not nothing. I only closed my browser and a few hours I open my browser and website, I check my product going into draft.

alidropship_9.jpg

I make setting like this picture.

alidropship_8.jpg
I've asked our senior developer to have a look at this issue. Will be back to you with an answer as soon as possible.