Update is running - Products going to Draft

Hi All,

First of all i want to thank the AliDropship team for making this great tool/plugin.
In just 3 months i was able to create a steady income of about $10.000 p/month (Net)
This makes life a lot easier ;)

I just noticed that on 1 of the 2 websites the products are updating and they keep on going into "Draft"
1521064394475.png

I checked the products on AliExpress and they are just fine (In Stock)
When i use the link on the supplier tab to go to the product i have to enter a captcha. (Not working even when i type the correct captcha)

- Is this some security on AliExpress to prevent scraping?
- Is it a good idea to make some option to enter private proxies per website to update?
- Any other solution?

Thanks for everything!!

Tuton

i been with this issue over a week cant find a fix for it i dont know what else to do mine are the new product that goes to draft no solution yet

Hello @Victoria Kudryashova

I have the same problem.
I just noticed that the products are updating and they keep on going into "Draft"

I have follow all instruction, like delete old plugin and install new release ali plugin Version 1.0.3.2, but still have the same issue.

Please help me.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello @Victoria Kudryashova

I have the same problem.
I just noticed that the products are updating and they keep on going into "Draft"

I have follow all instruction, like delete old plugin and install new release ali plugin Version 1.0.3.2, but still have the same issue.

Please help me.
Hello, I don't have that issue on my sites, please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the drafted products which are available on AliExpress.

Yes this issues still not fixed.
My google merchant account is suspended because this problem. Google says the landing page didn't work properly, because product going to draft and disappear from website link after google review my website.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes, me to.
Still going to draft even auto update is disabled.

Need help.

@Victoria Kudryashova you can check my website.
Yes , I will check again.
I checked it before by the way and not once. I couldn't reproduce that situation, that's why I asked you to describe what have you done with drafted products?
Extension works in that way: if extension couldn't open your product on AliExpress during update (due to Internet connection or other reasons), or it is not available anymore or this is 404 page error on AliExpress - only in this case it goes to Draft (IF you chose this option in Update filter settings)! It can't just send to Draft for no reason.
Anyway please Start a manual update - all products should be republished that are available on AliExpress. After that please test this option once again.