Update doesn't work after WP 5.2 update

ebz

Both AliExpress - Updates and Update button in product admin doesnt work after WP 5.2 latest update. This after uninstalling and re-installing. On this note, I think the plugin version for php 7.3 is a long-time coming.

Direct Webstore

I just wrote to support to report it. Their answer ...

Hello,
Thank you for reporting the issue. It is connected with the changes brought by the Wordpress update to 5.2.
We are aware of the problem and are working on fixing it. We expect that the fix will be added to the next plugin update as soon as possible.

Please accept our apologies for all the inconveniences.
Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
Irene

;)

Alexinprogress

Different problem. Best to start a new thread. And state what the issue actually is. Or write to support and let them know. Maybe they know already. Maybe they don't ;)

Now that I look at it, nothing is loading haha. I have a few orders to process but no biggy, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. They are usually pretty quick with these things.

Direct Webstore

That was just a joke. Wordpress only updated today. Give them more than a few hours before asking about progress ... lol :)
It may be out tomorrow. Who knows?

;)

teknotiq

That was just a joke. Wordpress only updated today. Give them more than a few hours before asking about progress ... lol :)
It may be out tomorrow. Who knows?

;)

I know it was a joke they told it can happen today so i wonder what the progress is :) I already rolled back to 5.1.1 and waiting :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I know it was a joke they told it can happen today so i wonder what the progress is :) I already rolled back to 5.1.1 and waiting :)
Both AliExpress - Updates and Update button in product admin doesnt work after WP 5.2 latest update. This after uninstalling and re-installing. On this note, I think the plugin version for php 7.3 is a long-time coming.
I just wrote to support to report it. Their answer ...

;)
We've just released an update with fix: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-plugin-ver-1-4-10-update.13985/