Update DaVinci - whats new?

spoo

Hi, I've seen there is an update for the DaVinci Theme - what is new in this version?

(Nothing in the Changelog...)

Thank you,
Sandra

chris37

Hi, I've seen there is an update for the DaVinci Theme - what is new in this version?

(Nothing in the Changelog...)

Thank you,
Sandra
Hi Sandra.

I hope you doing well.

If you talking about the Da Vinci "original"
Here is the latest version

Version 1.6.0 - 22.04.2022 (Current version)

If you talking about the Da Vinci 2 "original"

Version 1.6.9.1 - 24.06.2022 (Current version)

If you talking about the Da Vinci Woo

Version 1.3.8 - 14.01.2021 (Current version)​

spoo

Again there is offered an update for the theme - 1.4.0 - but nowhere an info, what was changed?

The newst version named at alidropship.com is still 1.3.8......................................

Georgy

Again there is offered an update for the theme - 1.4.0 - but nowhere an info, what was changed?

The newst version named at alidropship.com is still 1.3.8......................................
Hi, updated1670487209120.png

Jin Jie

One more - what is new in 1.4.3?
Makes one wonder if there is anyone using this theme, due to the lack of response.
I do not use any of their themes as I find them badly coded and slow. Just check one of their demo sites with PageSpeed insights and you'll see what I mean.

Attachments

• alidropship-davinci.JPG
    alidropship-davinci.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 5

Georgy

Makes one wonder if there is anyone using this theme, due to the lack of response.
I do not use any of their themes as I find them badly coded and slow. Just check one of their demo sites with PageSpeed insights and you'll see what I mean.
Actually FAR worse than I imagined. And they have super fast web hosting !!!!!!!
Hi, thank you for your note

1. This themes are free. They are most made for newcommers who wants to try dropshipping business model. You can try our paid themes, of course they are optimized much better. If you use woocommerce version, there are tons of third-party compatible themes

2. Demo websites it is just front-end representative of the themes. There are a lot of different plugins installed to play around and look how website can look like.

spoo

Thanks.

Indeed I chose this Theme because it matches best for my needs.

I would be very happy to pay for a more optimized version of it!

Jin Jie

Hi, thank you for your note

1. This themes are free. They are most made for newcommers who wants to try dropshipping business model. You can try our paid themes, of course they are optimized much better. If you use woocommerce version, there are tons of third-party compatible themes

2. Demo websites it is just front-end representative of the themes. There are a lot of different plugins installed to play around and look how website can look like.
I understand, sorry to put it so bluntly, It's just my frustration with the currently broken alidswoo plugin.
Rarely have I had any problems with your plugin during the many years of using it.
I understand that you are currently working on a fix and am looking forward to it. Thanks.

Georgy

Thanks.

Indeed I chose this Theme because it matches best for my needs.

I would be very happy to pay for a more optimized version of it!
We have in our plans to optimize all of our themes including free templates