update 1.0.2 NOT WORKING... help please urgently....

Angie

Hi, Im getting the following error in WP when after hitting the install button:

“Are you sure you want to do this?
Please try again.”

then i try again and it does the same thing,

this is urgent please now i have no working plugin as i delete the prior one according to your install instructions.
help

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, Im getting the following error in WP when after hitting the install button:

Please try again.”

then i try again and it does the same thing,

this is urgent please now i have no working plugin as i delete the prior one according to your install instructions.
help
Have your deleted the old AliDropship plugin? Please send me you WP login details so that I can help you.

Ferdi

Hi,
I have got the same issue, even with new Wordpress installation.
I use Plugin v.1.0.2.2, Michelangelo theme v.0.11.5, Wordpress v.4.9.4, and Server php 7.0

Always got an answer like this:
Please try again.”

Need your help as soon as possible. Thanks.

Angie

Have your deleted the old AliDropship plugin? Please send me you WP login details so that I can help you.
HI, thanks for getting back to me. It turns out that that error message means there is an upload limit on your wordpress installation. so i ftp'ed it up manually.
HOWEVER, then i got the message "dont have ioncube loaded" - i dont have the time to ask my hosting people to upload and activate that right now, so is there an ioncube i can load myself onto the site via ftp?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,
I have got the same issue, even with new Wordpress installation.
I use Plugin v.1.0.2.2, Michelangelo theme v.0.11.5, Wordpress v.4.9.4, and Server php 7.0

Always got an answer like this:
Please try again.”

Need your help as soon as possible. Thanks.
Ferdi, do you get this message when clicking on the Update now link? Or are you trying to upload a new zip theme file without deleting your current theme?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

HI, thanks for getting back to me. It turns out that that error message means there is an upload limit on your wordpress installation. so i ftp'ed it up manually.
HOWEVER, then i got the message "dont have ioncube loaded" - i dont have the time to ask my hosting people to upload and activate that right now, so is there an ioncube i can load myself onto the site via ftp?
I hope you'll find this guide helpful: https://alidropship.com/codex/6-install-ioncube-loader-hosting/