Unlucky and about to quit :(

Shahran

Hey guys I've been having my store for about 6 months. From day one I've been reading a lot of tricks and strategies to improve my web store and found little to no success in converting sales. I've literally had 0$ sales since beginning and have tried a few instagram and facebook ads promotion to no avail. I hope anyone here would take time to look into my store https://gymfitwear.com/ and let me know on which aspect I need to improve. I would very much appreciate all the help I can get.

gkteng

Hi. Your site looks great. Was it done by the team at AliDropship?

There are many items that are relevant to me but the price is putting me off. It is higher than what I can get in the local store.

How's the stats from your FB ads?

Shahran

Hi gkteng. It's made by the team. The price is something that I need to work on as it follows the current generic formula set for everyone but i find that as time goes on, the price from the supplier in aliexpress increases. I think I need to work on finding a different product with cheaper price. FB ads has been relatively poor outcome but the one from Instagram (gymfitwear) and also Twitter and Pinterest is generating quite good traffic to the website. I currently have 1.6k followrs in Instagram and hoping to increase it :)

jubran

Pick a proper product to sell. All I see are some products that can be found in a local market for way much cheaper price than you are offering.

Shahran

You can buy all that stuff at the local department store...cheaper. Thats your problem. You need a more unique and narrower niche.
Can I have examples of stores of members here? DO they have a link for it? I would like to view the stores and get some inspiration on what to add and remove and to narrow my niche. Thanks a lot for your input.

Shahran

Pick a proper product to sell. All I see are some products that can be found in a local market for way much cheaper price than you are offering.
I do notice that some of the product prices have increased dramatically as opposed to the price they had in the beginning. I am in process of adding/removing necessary products in order to maintain quality and have it at an affordable price. thanks a lot for your input !

Arnaldo

Your store has no soul. You have a soul and a powerful mind in sleep mode.

Brainstorm, solve other problems.

How many fitness stores there are around? Are your products easy to find or have anything special? No.

Have you read a bit about marketing? Brand identity? Polarization?

Price can be high if a product is hard to find and adds real value to a problem an audience faces.

Commodities are always cheap, and you can't compete with that.

No paid ads will solve a bad offer.

6 months trying is nothing. Ok, it may be simpler to experienced marketers.

That doesn't mean you can't be an expert after one year of hard work.

Sometimes it's better to take weeks of reflection and a piece of paper taking notes than building your store quick.

Why do you do dropshipping? Quick easy money? There ain't none of this.

No serious dropshipper will share his niche with anybody.

There is plenty of inspiration to grab on the internet. And not only from dropshipping stores.

If you are unable to use Google, we can do nothing for you.

Last edited:

Shahran

Your store has no soul. You have a soul and a powerful mind in sleep mode.

Brainstorm, solve other problems.

How many fitness stores there are around? Are your products easy to find or have anything special? No.

Have you read a bit about marketing? Brand identity? Polarization?

Price can be high if a product is hard to find and adds real value to a problem an audience faces.

Commodities are always cheap, and you can't compete with that.

No paid ads will solve a bad offer.

6 months trying is nothing. Ok, it may be simpler to experienced marketers.

That doesn't mean you can't be an expert after one year of hard work.

Sometimes it's better to take weeks of reflection and a piece of paper taking notes than building your store quick.

Why do you do dropshipping? Quick easy money? There ain't none of this.

No serious dropshipper will share his niche with anybody.

There is plenty of inspiration to grab on the internet. And not only from dropshipping stores.

If you are unable to use Google, we can do nothing for you.

Ok noted. Thanks a lot for your kind advices and encouragement. Appreciate it.

Alec

You are breaking rule #3 in this video:

My advice would be to say for you "Promote a product, not a website".

Find an item that people will love, that you can offer at a fair price and focus on that. Nobody has time to explore your website and find something they might like maybe.

Your store looks great, like everyone pointed out! A few things worth fixing though;

-Expensive: As someone said, some of the items are entirely too pricey. $50 for a gym bag for instance. Yikkkess.

-Generic Items : Many of the products on the front page can be bought anywhere. Not a good look if people are looking for original, new stuff. Only interesting products I found were the FIFA keychains, and accessories like wrist wraps/leg warmers/socks, etc.

***That isn't to say you should throw away all of the clothes but try to find gymwear that people would LOVE based on a smaller niche. I.E. maybe a mermaid pushup bra, or gym shorts with a famous gym icon...something lol

-Lack of Product descriptions. You still have the Aliexpress product descriptions imported, and those are really skimp and...bad. Pick 5-10 products that you will promote aggressively for your store and write detailed product descriptions for those. You can find how-to guides on Youtube, the Alidropship blog, anywhere. Product Descriptions are also important because they can help with SEO rankings.

-Upsells/Crossells: This should be a key part of your marketing method. Yet I didn't see any crossells on your site. And I'm not sure if you've added any upsells either. You can use the beta Alidropship Upsells plugin to do this.

-Promotion: Like the user above me stated, promote a single product instead of the entire website (if you haven't already done that). Do you have a social media strategy? Do you have a sales funnel planned that will increase conversions? Since Instagram works for you more than Facebook, find out why your followers are not turning into customers

Alec

Looking through your website, this is a cool product: https://gymfitwear.com/2017-sport-b...l-pack-laptop-bag-football-net-gym-bags-male/

Not only does it hold the ball, it has a usb connector.!! Very cool!!

Improve the landing page, write a better description talking about how awesome it is.
Target audience: less than 25 years who like basketball and use electronics.

School/University is starting again soon in many places. May be a seasonal product, but can still do well potentially.

Analyze every product this way and choose the best.

Good luck

volkmarkt

Hello all, try THIS LINK and see. Unlimited sales funnels, you can connect up to 15 Domains and a powerful Email Marketing for lists up to 10000 subscribers is included. There is no cheaper option on the market, at all. And - its an All-in-One platform. Easy to use. If you have any questions, just PM me.

Direct Webstore

Hello all, try THIS LINK and see. Unlimited sales funnels, you can connect up to 15 Domains and a powerful Email Marketing for lists up to 10000 subscribers is included. There is no cheaper option on the market, at all. And - its an All-in-One platform. Easy to use. If you have any questions, just PM me.

If you're going to SPAM threads with your low class affilliate links, at least make the product compatiple with the Alidropship plugins. This "Builderall" rubbish is not.

I see you have only made 7 posts on this forum and SIX of them are SPAM affiliate links for this "Builderall" garbage. Grow a brain mate.

Last edited: