Unique LED lighting Store for sale. Just in time for Christmas sales!

Anny

PM me for URL.
Ask any questions.
Reasonable price, guaranteed.
Created through Advanced package and I personally put a lot of time into this one.
Unable to manage store due to time constraints.

Metsbp

Can you please send me the url, price for the store, any plugins being used, your marketing strategy, trafic and profit information, and any other details you have?

NickWhittle

I'm sorry I missed this opportunity. The offer was very good. I wanted to buy it, but I didn't have enough money because I spent all my savings on home repairs, so I missed this opportunity. I work as a designer of LED lamps and always wanted to have my own store. I ordered all the necessary lamps on the website https://lightingandsupplies.com/ where there is a very large selection for your home design. I was surprised how beautiful and high-quality they were in reality. Everything fits perfectly into my home. I hope the store of my dreams will appear soon.

Last edited:

Ecomm

Unable to manage store due to time constraints
Yes please send me the url I bet that you don't made some profit with this store in the past.. if you didn't sold this store in the meantime use Flippa, there you will find fool people to buy your cheap store. If this is a good store I will buy it and I can assure you that I will.

Kenanel

Please tell me more about your lighting store. I'm interested in night lights and table lamps and the prices. I recently bought a great night light for my bedroom, it goes well with the interior. I wonder if there are more similar ones, maybe in a different design. In any case, I am delighted with its quality and will order more for my parents. They have trouble sleeping, and their father forgets to turn off the lamp when he goes to bed. And it will often be my mother at night. And this night light is automatic with a motion sensor and turns off when a person falls asleep. I think that's what they need.

Last edited:

postermorison

It will not be a secret for any designer today that light can become an excellent element in the interior of a room. If you choose the right lighting, then you can very successfully change the entire room in a few minutes. Decorative Lights like this will add coziness. I also recently chose a lamp for myself after reading an article on revexpo.com. The room has become much more comfortable

Hellen33

Can you send me the URL? I can't find it here. I'd like to buy some led strip light for my room and am currently looking for some options online. I want to install them around my bed and make it look like it didn't have legs and didn't stay on the floor. I've seen it somewhere on TikTok, and now it's my idée fixe. Do you have any suggestions on how do I attach them to a wooden bed? Is glue the best decision? I have never done it before don't know what glue is better to use. Also, are they as bright as they're shown on the videos? Aren't they dimmer in reality?

Last edited:

jessicajonny

PM me for URL.
Ask any questions.
Reasonable price, guaranteed.
Created through Advanced package and I personally put a lot of time into this one.
Unable to manage store due to time constraints.
Please tell me more about your lighting store. i am the owner of smartgeekhome that is providing smart plugs, led bulbs, smart thermostats, ecobee thermostats and alexa almost including all type of smart home devices.

Last edited: