Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.

rgabor

Hi,

I have noticed this error popping up in the browser console, about once every 30 sec. Please note that this error only appears when I am in the admin area of my site, regardless under which menu

I have disabled one by one all plugins to see which one causing this error however, that has failed to identify the issue.

Then I have disable all chrome extensions, and finally found it.

When I disable the extention: AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 3.0.0.31, the error stop , when I re-enable it, the errors filling up the console again.

1698600958002.png

Can I have a support on this please? Thanks.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I have noticed this error popping up in the browser console, about once every 30 sec. Please note that this error only appears when I am in the admin area of my site, regardless under which menu

I have disabled one by one all plugins to see which one causing this error however, that has failed to identify the issue.

Then I have disable all chrome extensions, and finally found it.

When I disable the extention: AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 3.0.0.31, the error stop , when I re-enable it, the errors filling up the console again.

View attachment 16186

Can I have a support on this please? Thanks.
Hello! We are working on this issue. Sorry for the inconveniences.

rgabor

Hello! We are working on this issue. Sorry for the inconveniences.
Hi Sergei,

I just noticed that this error is not related to any plugin, but the chrome extension itself.

Actually, when the chrome extension is enabled, this error is filling the browser console log, regardless under what webpage I am.

When I temporarily turn off that extension, these errors are not happening anymore.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sergei,

I just noticed that this error is not related to any plugin, but the chrome extension itself.

Actually, when the chrome extension is enabled, this error is filling the browser console log, regardless under what webpage I am.

When I temporarily turn off that extension, these errors are not happening anymore.
Hello! Thank you for the notice!

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Sergei,

Hello! According to the reply of our developer team this is the notification about a closed port and this notification doesn't cause any errors which affect anything. Because this is the notification it's impossible to remove