Unable to place order automatically

Trends Puta

I am new to AliDropship plugin. I have installed it on my WordPress about 3 weeks ago and today I finally got my first order! When I attempted to place an order with AliExpress by clicking "Place order automatically" button, "Checking authorisation..." status is displayed, however it stays forever and never go away (it doesn't move forward to next status). I can confirm that I have logged into AliExpress.com successfully on a different Chrome tab at the same time.

Could you please describe in details ? what notifications do you have? at what step?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am new to AliDropship plugin. I have installed it on my WordPress about 3 weeks ago and today I finally got my first order! When I attempted to place an order with AliExpress by clicking "Place order automatically" button, "Checking authorisation..." status is displayed, however it stays forever and never go away (it doesn't move forward to next status). I can confirm that I have logged into AliExpress.com successfully on a different Chrome tab at the same time.
You can PM me your domain name , WP login credentials and link to that order - I will check.

sogesecret

May I try the option on your site? Could you pm me your WP-admin access? We do not have such issues on our stores (placing 50-100 orders daily).
Hi....i am currently facing similar challenge of placing orders with my dropshiping website....Kindly help

sabonge

please help when i click manual order sends me to a blank page when i click automatic order from inside the order nothing happens

i need someone to loging to my website and see it for themselves. is there any tech support direct email

also. the settings dont show mark orders as processed or mark orders as shipped in the settings tab

i need help. cant continue adding products if thenordering part wont work

sabonge

i have emailed them all day. no good solution. please i need help automating the ordering, as the setting is not working on the plugin

Direct Webstore

i have emailed them all day.
You posted your last post about the contact email about 8 hours ago. Multiple emails won't help. You need a little patience. They don't work 24/7.

:)

... and to save time. Give them your admin login details if you write to them again.

Christina

Administrator
i have emailed them all day. no good solution. please i need help automating the ordering, as the setting is not working on the plugin

Hello, sabonge!
Please PM me your domain name and WP login details if the issue still persists. Thank you!

sauravsen

I am a new user of Alidropship Premium Store. I have already installed the Chrome extension. For my first order, my automatic order worked ok. But now for each order, whenever I try to order automatically, it says I am not authorised. EVen when I login to AliExpress on a separate tab and come back to order automatically, it still says no access. I have tried refreshing the window and the order popup, but still no solution. Please help.

chris37

I am a new user of Alidropship Premium Store. I have already installed the Chrome extension. For my first order, my automatic order worked ok. But now for each order, whenever I try to order automatically, it says I am not authorised. EVen when I login to AliExpress on a separate tab and come back to order automatically, it still says no access. I have tried refreshing the window and the order popup, but still no solution. Please help.
Did you authorised you website with the alidropship chrome extension? Try to long out and authorize again!