Unable to make credit/debit card payments on my online store....PLEASE HELP!

Minatsabiz

Hi OK this is like my last hope!

Whenever I try to make any bank card purchase here n the UK I get this message in a red box at top right "'uk' is not a valid enum value for 'shipping_ address.country". Other times it says 'uk' is not a valid enum value for 'billing_ address.country" its just random.
Billing and shipping addresses are both same address in my case.
I have contacted my host regarding this, they diagnosed this as a plug-in problem. I have been trying to tell aldropship cusomer erslive on the help team but nobody seems to want to help with this other than "contact paypal" or merchants ( which is not the problem because paypal and credit cards work outside UK as it has been tested by alidropship customer service). I dont want to rely on paypal as their fees are higher and i want as many options for my customers as possible.

The problem could be to do with entering address in the UK.
It will ask you for your shipping address When you enter the details you would see in on of my screenshots, each field border momentarily glows green as if to accept the information EXCEPT the fields for Country and Region
Country is United Kingdom and Region is England (as England is inside of UK like Scotland, Wales etc). These two fields do NOT glow green (which is probably at the heart of the problem). However it does allow you to progress to next stage. It lets you enter your card details then gives the error messageI mentioned... "'uk' is not a valid enum value for 'shipping_ address.country".
I wouldn't be surprised if there is some code somewhere someone has put England as a country instead of UK as people all over the world (wrongly) get these mixed up.

I have tried several credit cards, contacted my merchant account and everything is set up there end - which is true because a credit card payment went through outside of UK.

Please help. I cannot launch my site with faulty payment gateways as nobody will come back to shop with me and Im running out of money asap

Michael

Attachments

• 1. Minatssia Contact Info screen.png
    1. Minatssia Contact Info screen.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 5. Minatssia payment error message.png
    5. Minatssia payment error message.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 15

Craig Sutcliffe

Hi, Did you get this solved, im having the exact same issue, same message, just been accepted with Squareup, I thought Great, after being rejected by all other payment gateways, then did a little test payment and I got this.
Cheers