Unable to login to Dashboard

Terrilyn Irizarry

Hello All,
Attn: Admin.... I logged out of my dashboard and when I went to log back in I got this error message.
upload_2017-6-1_16-30-38.png

I used the correct log in credentials and I do have wp-cerber plugin installed, however; I don't think that is the issue. I used the correct admin link to try to sign in. Also, I know it says "email not confirmed" but I have had this account active since April and I have never run into this problem before. Not sure where I need to go to confirm my email address if I can't log in at all. Can anyone please help? Thank you, I appreciate all your help and support

Terrilyn

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello All,
Attn: Admin.... I logged out of my dashboard and when I went to log back in I got this error message.
View attachment 801

I used the correct log in credentials and I do have wp-cerber plugin installed, however; I don't think that is the issue. I used the correct admin link to try to sign in. Also, I know it says "email not confirmed" but I have had this account active since April and I have never run into this problem before. Not sure where I need to go to confirm my email address if I can't log in at all. Can anyone please help? Thank you, I appreciate all your help and support

Terrilyn
Hello, as far as I know from our support - the issue is solved already, if not - please let me know.