Unable to import since recently

landed

Anyone faced any import issues since the latest chrome update? I get a new tab opening in aliexpress when I click import then click import in the new tab then it starts doing its thing then stops unsuccessfully.

I see I also cannot update supplier now too..

Code:
Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'cookie' property from 'Document': The document is sandboxed and lacks the 'allow-same-origin' flag.
    at Object.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/iframe.min.js:1:3795)
    at 886 (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/iframe.min.js:1:3811)
    at t (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/common.min.js:1:101)
    at 885 (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/iframe.min.js:1:49)
    at t (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/common.min.js:1:101)
    at window.webpackJsonp (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/common.min.js:1:418)
    at chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/iframe.min.js:1:1

Georgy

Anyone faced any import issues since the latest chrome update? I get a new tab opening in aliexpress when I click import then click import in the new tab then it starts doing its thing then stops unsuccessfully.

I see I also cannot update supplier now too..

Code:
Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'cookie' property from 'Document': The document is sandboxed and lacks the 'allow-same-origin' flag.
    at Object.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/iframe.min.js:1:3795)
    at 886 (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/iframe.min.js:1:3811)
    at 885 (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/iframe.min.js:1:49)
    at window.webpackJsonp (chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/common.min.js:1:418)
    at chrome-extension://jlnhdnbbikjkdejminhdpmejldiapdgn/js/iframe.min.js:1:1
Hi! Please, contact our support team, they will check your case - support@alidropship.com