Unable to Import Products directly from Aliexpress

mycompletebaby

Hi,
Whenever I try to import products, it keeps showing 1/48 products until the end of the day and no product is added to my site.
Please, how do I correct this problem?

Also, I am unable to change the default product category that came with my Davinci theme. It keeps overriding my newly created product categories. Please help

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
Whenever I try to import products, it keeps showing 1/48 products until the end of the day and no product is added to my site.
Please, how do I correct this problem?

Also, I am unable to change the default product category that came with my Davinci theme. It keeps overriding my newly created product categories. Please help
Hello, could you please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check import.

About categories - please provide me with more details , maybe screenshots, it is not obvious for me now what might be the issue.

stealth007

Im not sure but everytime im importing product i have to disable and and the enable it again to make it work, Also im getting a URL like this see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 23.21.41.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 23.21.41.png
    116 KB · Views: 7

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Im not sure but everytime im importing product i have to disable and and the enable it again to make it work, Also im getting a URL like this see attached screenshot.

The whole process depends on your internet connection and server. When I checked your site all was good, I haven't refreshed the page. URL has nothing to do with our plugin or extension. It is AliExpress . It means that there are images without https on that page.