Unable to import products (Both bulk import & Selective)

Sriranga R

Hello Team,

Not sure whether am I the only one who is facing this issue. Bulk import option is not working for me. Further, even the direct import option available on the each product (when we use search) is also not working. To import, I have to click on the desired product and import by clicking at the option available on top.

Could someone look into this, please ???

Thanks in advance
Ranga

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Team,

Not sure whether am I the only one who is facing this issue. Bulk import option is not working for me. Further, even the direct import option available on the each product (when we use search) is also not working. To import, I have to click on the desired product and import by clicking at the option available on top.

Thanks in advance
Ranga

Hello Ranga,

Thank you for getting in touch!

Could you please PM your WP admin credentials to me and we'll check what might be causing the issues?
There might be issues with importing via Chrome extension if you're using WooCommerce version of AliDorpship plugin, but it will be fixed as soon as we release the update,

Best regards,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Team,

Thanks in advance
Ranga
Hello Ranga, could you please make a screenshot of your issue?

Sriranga R

These new features are not yet available in the Chrome extension if you're using WooCommerce version of AliDorpship plugin, but they will be added as soon as we release the update.

Best regards,
Igor

Hello @Igor
Unfortunately, I'm not using the WooCommerce Version plugin. :(

Regards
Sriranga

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Last edited:

Sriranga R

Ok, then please make sure that you're using the latest versions of both plugin (0.9.9) and theme.

You can check the updates here:

https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

https://alidropship.com/themes/

Again, you can PM your WP access details and we'll check what might wrong.

Best regards,
Igor

I have already updated both the plugin as well as theme to latest version. Could you please pm me your email, so that I can add you as a new user for my site in wordpress ? I just don't want to share my admin credentials :)

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have already updated both the plugin as well as theme to latest version. Could you please pm me your email, so that I can add you as a new user for my site in wordpress ? I just don't want to share my admin credentials :)
Please check that you use the latest version of Google Chrome extension as well.

natezilla

Hi,

I figured it would be wasteful to open a new thread for this issue. I'm having the EXACT same issue! I just bought the plugin yesterday, too! Has there been a solution found? I can't import products either direct or via the bar at the top. Importing them inside the plugin doesn't offer the same level of detail when selecting a product, so this is not good. Please advise.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I figured it would be wasteful to open a new thread for this issue. I'm having the EXACT same issue! I just bought the plugin yesterday, too! Has there been a solution found? I can't import products either direct or via the bar at the top. Importing them inside the plugin doesn't offer the same level of detail when selecting a product, so this is not good. Please advise.
Hello, have you watched this video:
Please remember if you want to import products you need to open Import products section in one window and AliExpress in another .