Unable to download new ali update

Terrilyn Irizarry

Thank you, I am too. I am using the standard plugin. I hope the admins respond, I'm finding other glitches too. I'm hoping once I get the update installed the glitches will fix itself :/.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello All,

Attn: Admins - I tried to install the new aliplugin but I was not able to. This is the error message I received:

AliDropship Plugin
Deactivate | Edit
AliDropship is a WordPress plugin created for AliExpress Drop Shipping

Version 0.9.7.1 | By Vitaly Kukin & Yaroslav Nevskiy & Pavel Shishkin | View details
Update Failed: Could not create directory.

Has anyone else run into this problem? How do I fix it?

Thank you All
Hello, please check you Hosting disc space - it seems that you have not enough space

Terrilyn Irizarry

Hello, please check you Hosting disc space - it seems that you have not enough space

Hello Victoria or any Admins,

Thank you for replying. What can I do to make more space? I think it's all the product pics I have downloaded.. how do I move them to the server without jeopardizing the pics already published? At this time I am unable to purchase more disk space. My hosting is handled through Ali, any suggestions?

I appreciate all your help and support.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria or any Admins,

Thank you for replying. What can I do to make more space? I think it's all the product pics I have downloaded.. how do I move them to the server without jeopardizing the pics already published? At this time I am unable to purchase more disk space. My hosting is handled through Ali, any suggestions?

I appreciate all your help and support.
Hello , you need to expand your disc space or remove images from your server. First, you need to delete all unattached images. Go to 'Media' -> select 'Unattached' and delete them. Don't forget to clean the trash. Don't delete images that are used in customization.
upload_2017-5-30_10-30-3.png