UK stocked items delivery times

Mbaxter88

Hello. I am setting up a dropshipping business and I am planning to sell a large % of items which show stocked in the UK. What sort of delivery time do AliExpress have for items stocked and already located in the UK, for delivery in the UK? Every time I search for an answer it only gives the China-UK delivery estimates of 20-45 days.

Any advice gratefully received.

chris37

Hello. I am setting up a dropshipping business and I am planning to sell a large % of items which show stocked in the UK. What sort of delivery time do AliExpress have for items stocked and already located in the UK, for delivery in the UK? Every time I search for an answer it only gives the China-UK delivery estimates of 20-45 days.

Is dependenting again from which delivery company you will going to use ( desnt's matter if is UK warehouse)
usually 5 to 9 days if is in the same country .

BaB

Be careful and check if it is true that the product is sent from the local warehouse. Sellers on Aliexpress often lie about it. If the product is really in a UK warehouse then the shipping option offered will also be some UK postal service and then the estimated delivery time will be much shorter than 25 - 45 days.

Mbaxter88

Be careful and check if it is true that the product is sent from the local warehouse. Sellers on Aliexpress often lie about it. If the product is really in a UK warehouse then the shipping option offered will also be some UK postal service and then the estimated delivery time will be much shorter than 25 - 45 days.

Do you have any tips for where to go to check this? Ie is it shipping at checkout on your own store to see what options are available or should you click on the suppliers store details and find a section there that covers it? Hope the question makes sense. Many thanks.

chris37

Do you have any tips for where to go to check this? Ie is it shipping at checkout on your own store to see what options are available or should you click on the suppliers store details and find a section there that covers it? Hope the question makes sense. Many thanks.
Check the comment in the supplier product page

BaB

As chris37 has already said, you can see it on the page of the desired product. Select the UK as the country where you want to send the package, and then see what the options are for sending the package.