two issues >> PLZ HELP

dobax

Hello
I've just installed Alidropship woo plugin
I have two problems:
1- importing products is taking toooo long time by chrome extension
2- I selected not to upload prodcut images to my server, however i find it uploaded to wordpress media library

please advise.

chris37

Hi,

Is depending by many thing but most likely is your internet connection. I have 200Mbps in the office but even with the 100Mbps in my home i don't face this issue.
- I selected not to upload prodcut images to my server, however i find it uploaded to wordpress media library
Show Us screenshot of your setting, It will be easiest to understand. If your setting are correct, then in your media library are different images.
Did you try also the import products from your direct import of your plugin? Those images are always save in your server.

yoha03

Hello
I've just installed Alidropship woo plugin
I have two problems:
2- I selected not to upload prodcut images to my server, however i find it uploaded to wordpress media library

please advise.
The images will still be shown in your media library but the type is external and not using your hosting space

dobax

Hi,

Is depending by many thing but most likely is your internet connection. I have 200Mbps in the office but even with the 100Mbps in my home i don't face this issue.

Show Us screenshot of your setting, It will be easiest to understand. If your setting are correct, then in your media library are different images.
Did you try also the import products from your direct import of your plugin? Those images are always save in your server.
thank you Chris
please find the attachment
you'll notice that the import process is loading forver with no success, the loading icon even not shown on all items in page ( just 20 product )
please advise. thank you

Attachments

• 34636.jpg
    34636.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 4

chris37

thank you Chris
please find the attachment
you'll notice that the import process is loading forver with no success, the loading icon even not shown on all items in page ( just 20 product )
please advise. thank you
Try to uninstall the alidropship chrome extension and reinstall it, if this not fix your issue contact support here support@alidropship.com