Twitter auth not working

ElJay

I found that guide but I have no idea what to answer to the 4 questions they need minimum 300 characters. It seems that they will reject my application otherwise.

Direct Webstore

I have no idea what to answer to the 4 questions they need minimum 300 characters.
They give examples to the right on how they should start. I can't remember them now. If you post the questions here ... I will write the answers for you. I've had 10 accounts approved so far.

ElJay

Thank you for your help. I’ve attached a screen shot of the tutorial. The example answers the give aren’t detailed enough as they don’t meet the 300 minimum character requirements. E200A47C-938D-4C97-9FEE-970972E583D3.png

Direct Webstore

1. I'm using Twitter APIs to post information about products on my website, blog posts and pictures.
2. I'm not using the Twitter APIs to analyze Tweets, Twitter users or their content.
3. My use case will involve making Tweets involving content on my site and liking Tweets and content from other users.
4. My Tweets will be displayed as normal posts on Twitter and will not be displayed anywhere off of Twitter.

341 characters. Just need to pad it out a bit.

I'm guessing they want people use a bit of imagination and pad it out themselves so Twitter does not get flooded with identical applications. (*"Describe in your own words")

Good luck

:)

Last edited:

ElJay

1. I'm using Twitter APIs to post information about products on my website, blog posts and pictures.
2. I'm not using the Twitter APIs to analyze Tweets, Twitter users or their content.
3. My use case will involve making Tweets involving content on my site and liking Tweets and content from other users.
4. My Tweets will be displayed as normal posts on Twitter and will not be displayed anywhere off of Twitter.

341 characters. Just need to pad it out a bit.

I'm guessing they want people use a bit of imagination and pad it out themselves so Twitter does not get flooded with identical applications.

Good luck

:)
Thank you so much!!

ElJay

Thank you for your help with this! I really had no idea how to answer the questions since I don't know what it is I am trying to do. All I know is the Social Rabbit no longer works on Twitter. I was able to get Twitter approval and create the app successfully . When I put in the API keys, they were not able to authorize my app. I regenerated new keys and they worked. Again, thank you!

dxs1010

Hello All,
Is anyone able to solved out the Twitter Auth with "Forbbiden" Error ???

Anyone knows how to fix it ?

Many Thanks !

Direct Webstore

Hello All,
Is anyone able to solved out the Twitter Auth with "Forbbiden" Error ???

Anyone knows how to fix it ?

Many Thanks !
Make your own App as described in the docs and this thread. If you still have the problem after making your own App ... regenerate new API keys, also described in this thread.