Trouble importing products

Tanvika

Hello there,

Importing products via Chrome plugin stopped working for me. Getting error "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension". I am logged in to CPanel with my admin username. Tried closing the browser and restarting the machine as well. This was working fine till last week.

Another Issue: I am using Raphael theme and the slider image on the home page is not responsive when I see it on mobile or tablet.

Regards,
Tanvika

Christina

Administrator
Hello there,

Importing products via Chrome plugin stopped working for me. Getting error "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension". I am logged in to CPanel with my admin username. Tried closing the browser and restarting the machine as well. This was working fine till last week.

Another Issue: I am using Raphael theme and the slider image on the home page is not responsive when I see it on mobile or tablet.

Regards,
Tanvika

Dear client, please check this post https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-plugin-ver-1-3-6-update.8298/post-46688.

As for the Raphael issue, please make sure that you use the latest version of the plugin and the theme. If the issue persists, please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check that.

Tanvika

Hi Christina,

You are always a great help to me, really appreciate the wonderful support you provide to your customers. I am able to import products now. Thanks again !!

For other issue, just sent you the WP details.

Regards,
Tanvika