Trasfer License to Live Site

gotnet

Hi,
i have transfered my site from dev version to live version but when i click on alidropshipping menu plugin for woocommerce it ask me alway a license code.
I have inserted the same license that i have used in dev site but not work.
How can i solve ?

Thanks

Direct Webstore

This issue has been mentioned 1 million times on this forum ... when you activate a license it's set to the URL it's activated on. By moving to a live site the URL has changed.

You need to contact support@alidropship.com, tell them your name and your license number and ask them to reset it. Then you can activate it on the live site.

And please ... try to use the search function above before asking common questions again. This really is the number one question asked uncountable times on this forum by people too lazy (or ignorant) to use a simple search box or read the Alidropship documentation. The "404 page error" is the number two. I'm sick to death of both of them. lol ;)

Last edited:

gotnet

ah, yes ok sorry,
it seemed more time.

I will try to contact someone in Pm, but email support was not read ?
Thanks

Direct Webstore

I've never had a problem getting licenses reset. It's always taken not more than 2 days. But I clearly state in the subject line what the issue is ... e.g. "Please Reset License key"

I then clearly state what the plugin and license is

ALIDROPSHIP PLUGIN
1234556789000afdh

I'm guessing many people put something vague like "Please help!" ... or something stupid like that and it get's overlooked. The same thing happens with forum posts "I have a problem", Please help", "I don't know what's wrong" etc ... those posts just get ignored.

Or they don't state what the license key is or other info and back and forth emails are required to get the info and they get ignored or put aside to later.

Are you guilty of any of these things?

gotnet

i have sent this email to support:

Subject: Trasfer License to Live Site

Good Morning Staff,
i need to trasfer my license of alidropshipping plugin for wordpress from dev version of site ("oldsitename")
to live version ("newsitename").
The license key is: xxxxx...etc....

Please Let us know
Thanks

So i think email is ok.
Maybe not ?