Tracking Page Adsense Ad Problem - Fixed

Sunster

Staff member
If you aren't seeing any ads then maybe you have a ad blocker on. There's no luck involved with ads lol.

And who cares if a certain tracking site supports a billion carriers. As long as it supports the handful of carriers that are used then that's all that's needed.

Seems like a possible adsense placement violation also maybe on 17tracks end.

Last edited:

Nick84

Could be, site performance is also a big thing, how is your site performing? It is a constant battle I have with AliDropship unfortunately so you have to be careful in what extra plugins you are installing, the size of images etc or your conversion rate will suffer.

BTW are you chasing up those abandoned carts with follow up emails? I've had some good success using the abandoned cart sequence with some re-writes of the emails.
Is there any guideline on the number of plugins/size you can install before this starts to harm your site loading times?

Direct Webstore

If you aren't seeing any ads then maybe you have a ad blocker on.
Or he's suffering from "Ad Blindness" LOL

Seems like a possible adsense placement violation also maybe on 17tracks end.
No. 17Track has the ad on their own site page. Alidropship Plugin/Theme is placing 17Tracks page in an iFrame. They have no control over that. If it's anyone's fault ... it's Alidropship Plugin's.

Direct Webstore

Is there any guideline on the number of plugins/size you can install before this starts to harm your site loading times?
Too many variables to make a guide. e.g The quality of your host and the quality of the customers internet, browser, computer etc. I'd say just use common sense and don't go overboard with unnecessary bloat like calendars, news tickers, jokes of the day and crap like that. :)

Nick84

I don't think that your customers will visit the tracking page unless if they already bought something from you, i don't see any affection on sales because of this.
But you can use a better solution than Caniao :
https://track.aftership.com/
Just iFrame it or use the widget here : https://www.aftership.com/features/track-button
It looks like this : and open the tracking page in new tab , it's clean & don't contain any ads .
17800482_393394811045256_3123676581396319857_n.jpg
Do you have any guidelines on how to do that (iframe or widget incorporation)? I really like the solution, but not sure how to integrate on my end. Will very much appreciate your help.

Direct Webstore

Do you have any guidelines on how to do that (iframe or widget incorporation)? I really like the solution, but not sure how to integrate on my end. Will very much appreciate your help.

2. Go to Plugins/Add New and search for WP Wrapper and install/activate it. For reference, this is the webpage of the plugin ...https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-wrapper/

3. Go to Settings/WP Wrapper and enter these settings. Depending on your theme, you may have to adjust them a little. These work OK with DavInci on all browsers and my S3 Phone.

URL: https://global.cainiao.com
Page: Your Tracking Page
Width: 100%
Height: 590
Border: 0
Scroll: no

4. Save .... Done!

** Don't forget to edit and remove the "[tracking]" shortcode from the existing tracking page first.
** Replace the Cainio URL with https://track.aftership.com/ or any other tracking page URL of your choice.

Last edited:

The Dropper

Thanks a lot, will give it a try!
For Aftership you don't have to integrate the page iframe, they provide a Javascript to integrate the "Track button" .
To integrate it , go & create a new page within your wp site .
2 - Install & Activate "Code Embed" plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-embed-code/ .
3- After that go to "settings" then "Code embed" and change the keyword you will use to integrate the script, it's CODE by default, just add 1 or X at the end of it then save it .
4- go back to your tracking page & insert the Keyword where you want the tracking form to be displayed in the page . Add the Kw between % tags .
for example : %CODEX% .
Under the page you will find The custom field block, select create new, then add your keyword in the name (without "%") for example : CODEX , and in the content add the following script :

Code:
<div id="as-root"></div><script>(function(e,t,n){var r,i=e.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];if(e.getElementById(n))return;r=e.createElement(t);r.id=n;r.src="//button.aftership.com/all.js";i.parentNode.insertBefore(r,i)})(document,"script","aftership-jssdk")</script>
<div class="as-track-button" data-size="large" data-domain="track.aftership.com"></div>

Then hit "Add custom field" , and your tracking page is ready . If you got any problem, you can pm me .
Also check the code embed plugin page for full instructions .

Nick84

For Aftership you don't have to integrate the page iframe, they provide a Javascript to integrate the "Track button" .
2 - Install & Activate "Code Embed" plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-embed-code/ .
3- After that go to "settings" then "Code embed" and change the keyword you will use to integrate the script, it's CODE by default, just add 1 or X at the end of it then save it .
4- go back to your tracking page & insert the Keyword where you want the tracking form to be displayed in the page . Add the Kw between % tags .
Under the page you will find The custom field block, select create new, then add your keyword in the name (without "%") for example : CODEX , and in the content add the following script :

Code:
<div id="as-root"></div><script>(function(e,t,n){var r,i=e.getElementsByTagName(t)[0];if(e.getElementById(n))return;r=e.createElement(t);r.id=n;r.src="//button.aftership.com/all.js";i.parentNode.insertBefore(r,i)})(document,"script","aftership-jssdk")</script>
<div class="as-track-button" data-size="large" data-domain="track.aftership.com"></div>

Then hit "Add custom field" , and your tracking page is ready . If you got any problem, you can pm me .
Thanks a lot! Very much appreciated!

Nick84

Code:

Just tried to implement it, but I am having some hard times with this: "Under the page you will find The custom field block, select create new, then add your keyword in the name (without "%") for example : CODEX , and in the content add the following script". Where is this supposed to appear? I do not see it at all on the new page I have created. I add the identifier (e.g. %CODEX%) but then I do not see any space where I can the script. Or does this work for Woo only?

Last edited: