Tracking info email not being sent

Robbie

Hello, I did a test buy on my site to see if tracking info email is being sent. When I change the status of the order to complete after uploading tracking info, it didn't generate an email. Can someone direct me in what I am missing in settings? I use mailchimp, and the order email goes through. The tracking info email does not, but that is ok because it doesn't have the capability to add the tracking info, just the fact that it has been shipped. I assume it's best to use Woocommerce auto responder for the tracking email. Any help appreciated

Robert

Mar

Hello, I did a test buy on my site to see if tracking info email is being sent. When I change the status of the order to complete after uploading tracking info, it didn't generate an email. Can someone direct me in what I am missing in settings? I use mailchimp, and the order email goes through. The tracking info email does not, but that is ok because it doesn't have the capability to add the tracking info, just the fact that it has been shipped. I assume it's best to use Woocommerce auto responder for the tracking email. Any help appreciated

Robert
Changing the status to complete will not send a notification e-mail.