Tracking code

Deus

Hi,

I noticed this a while ago but today I got some rage from a customer. When you update your order to shipped the plugin sent's a notification to buyer: "
The shipping notification has been sent to the client rageclient@superdomain.com.
Go to order SIM-N7LLY34D0SPS"

But it never sends the tracking code. Is this normal? Why not sending the tracking code to the client?

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

I noticed this a while ago but today I got some rage from a customer. When you update your order to shipped the plugin sent's a notification to buyer: "
The shipping notification has been sent to the client rageclient@superdomain.com.
Go to order SIM-N7LLY34D0SPS"

But it never sends the tracking code. Is this normal? Why not sending the tracking code to the client?

Thanks

Hello, Deus!

Please make sure that this option is disabled in AliExpress -> Settings:

Also go to your Orders -> Tracking and check the order. Has the plugin collected AliExpres Order # and Tracking ID for the order?
Page 1 ‹ Tracking ‹ My cool website — WordPress 2018-11-30 17-35-49.png

Deus

Hello, Deus!

Please make sure that this option is disabled in AliExpress -> Settings:

Also go to your Orders -> Tracking and check the order. Has the plugin collected AliExpres Order # and Tracking ID for the order?
View attachment 7142
Hi there!

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked my store and the settings were disabled by default.
In my orders, I see both aliexpress order and tracking id however it looks like the client isn't receiving the tracking code

Edited:

In my Settings/ Notifications template I only have this:

Dear {{full_name}},
This is an e-mail notification to inform you that your order {{orderNumber}} has been shipped on {{shipped_time}}.

Sincerely,
my store.

Maybe this is why they aren't receiving the tracking id?

Christina

Administrator
Hi there!

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked my store and the settings were disabled by default.
In my orders, I see both aliexpress order and tracking id however it looks like the client isn't receiving the tracking code

Edited:

In my Settings/ Notifications template I only have this:

Dear {{full_name}},
This is an e-mail notification to inform you that your order {{orderNumber}} has been shipped on {{shipped_time}}.

Sincerely,
my store.

Maybe this is why they aren't receiving the tracking id?

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to take a look at your settings and figure the issue out?