Tracking back supplier from AliExpress

orimond

Hi there all, I hope u guys r doing fine.

I need to ask one important question.

After I import some products from suppliers in AliExpress.
How do I track back the suppliers?

Once a customer place an order on my store, I will have to go back to aliExpress
to place the same order, but how do I locate back the supplier?

Appreciate your kind advice.

Yours sincerely,
Dessie

Valeo

Assuming you are using WooCommerce...

If you click on WooCommerce | Orders, you should see the order in there, and all the information about the product and the supplier will already be attached with the order. If you place the order automatically the order will be added to your account's cart and processed for you. If you click on "Place Order Manually" you will be taken to the supplier's product page (so you can see who the supplier is) and from there you do the normal buying process (place in cart, pay). Finally, just FYI, for any order in the WooCommerce | Orders section, if you click on the item's link you will be take to your product's editing screen. From there, scroll down to the "Product data" section, and click on "Suppler Info" where you will see the product ID (if you search that in Ali it will take you right to the supplier's product page), the product URL, the store URL, and the Store Name.

orimond

Assuming you are using WooCommerce...

If you click on WooCommerce | Orders, you should see the order in there, and all the information about the product and the supplier will already be attached with the order. If you place the order automatically the order will be added to your account's cart and processed for you. If you click on "Place Order Manually" you will be taken to the supplier's product page (so you can see who the supplier is) and from there you do the normal buying process (place in cart, pay). Finally, just FYI, for any order in the WooCommerce | Orders section, if you click on the item's link you will be take to your product's editing screen. From there, scroll down to the "Product data" section, and click on "Suppler Info" where you will see the product ID (if you search that in Ali it will take you right to the supplier's product page), the product URL, the store URL, and the Store Name.

Hi Valeo, thanks so much for your detailed reply. I will hope that I can get the 1st order, so I can trace back the supplier. But for now, I'm still at the early stage of developing my store. Thanks again :)

Valeo

Hi Valeo, thanks so much for your detailed reply. I will hope that I can get the 1st order, so I can trace back the supplier. But for now, I'm still at the early stage of developing my store. Thanks again :)

You will want to TEST your checkout process BEFORE someone places that first order...
1) If your cart checkout payment process (I use Stripe) has a test mode, use that, so you can place an order for yourself and see the whole process working.
2) If your cart doesn't have a test mode, just pick one item you sell, create a coupon for the exact amount (make sure it can only be used by you and it expires after the test or one use, or delete it) place an order and apply the coupon. That way you won't be placing any charges against your bank account. Same deal, however, go to your orders section and you will be able to view all of the information about the supplier.

I'd go as far as to END-TO-END test with one item, that is, pick an item you'd like to have, create a coupon for it (so you'll only be paying cost when you order it from Ali) and place the order. You should see the order email generated for you, check tracking, etc. IOW, interact with yourself as if you were a real customer. That'll give you a better idea of your store's selling experience for your customer.

If you PM me your store's URL I'll be glad to check it out.

Best wishes on your store launch!

orimond

You will want to TEST your checkout process BEFORE someone places that first order...
1) If your cart checkout payment process (I use Stripe) has a test mode, use that, so you can place an order for yourself and see the whole process working.
2) If your cart doesn't have a test mode, just pick one item you sell, create a coupon for the exact amount (make sure it can only be used by you and it expires after the test or one use, or delete it) place an order and apply the coupon. That way you won't be placing any charges against your bank account. Same deal, however, go to your orders section and you will be able to view all of the information about the supplier.

I'd go as far as to END-TO-END test with one item, that is, pick an item you'd like to have, create a coupon for it (so you'll only be paying cost when you order it from Ali) and place the order. You should see the order email generated for you, check tracking, etc. IOW, interact with yourself as if you were a real customer. That'll give you a better idea of your store's selling experience for your customer.

If you PM me your store's URL I'll be glad to check it out.

Best wishes on your store launch!
Thanks for your kind words Valeo. But my store is empty currently, I'm just testing a product or two. Sure u can check it out. dessonice.com.
I hope you don't mind since I'm just starting.