Total Mess

Achal

I thank god that there are no orders and my store is not all that famous. I am spending money on various things like premium website hosting, various plugins, putting in enormous time for adding searching products, formed a company. All this cause i am able to add products on my store using your plugin. This plugin is at the heart of operations and its not working the way it should. Product support is there but its too slow. Product updation is not happening. Inventory in my website is not tallying with aliexpress. One of the products is showing more than 190 items available for each variation but the page does not exist on aliexpress now. I have close to 700 products, this means i have to chk every product now. pls resolve help..my earlier mail to you is awaiting response for more than 48 hours now...regards

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I thank god that there are no orders and my store is not all that famous. I am spending money on various things like premium website hosting, various plugins, putting in enormous time for adding searching products, formed a company. All this cause i am able to add products on my store using your plugin. This plugin is at the heart of operations and its not working the way it should. Product support is there but its too slow. Product updation is not happening. Inventory in my website is not tallying with aliexpress. One of the products is showing more than 190 items available for each variation but the page does not exist on aliexpress now. I have close to 700 products, this means i have to chk every product now. pls resolve help..my earlier mail to you is awaiting response for more than 48 hours now...regards
Hello, please send me your email address - i will clarify with support