TOP5 Best-selling products sold by Dropshippers in December 2018

yepperdoodle

i just had a thought....what prevents people to go and buy directly from Aliexpress instead of us dropshipping? I just found a product someone is advertising front center and right on Facebook for 14 usd something and with a quick search one can find that product on aliexpress for 2 usd something. why would people buy from a dropshipper and not aliexpress? just contemplating here. i will still do my shop, but am just wondering...

i just had a thought....what prevents people to go and buy directly from Aliexpress instead of us dropshipping? I just found a product someone is advertising front center and right on Facebook for 14 usd something and with a quick search one can find that product on aliexpress for 2 usd something. why would people buy from a dropshipper and not aliexpress? just contemplating here. i will still do my shop, but am just wondering...
Why don't you go to the factory of Adidas in India and buy one piece from them? Why do you go to adidas.com and buy the same hoodie that costs $10 to make for $50?

ayesha90

Simply because people find it hard to trust a Chinese website, like AliExpress. They generally think that stuff that is cheaper and available on Aliexpress is a fake, counterfeited version of the original, and possibly harmful to use.

jacoplee

Maybe same product people are on guard for cheap things, thanks for it, providing an opportunity

Mar

The fact is if the buyer found out that the product is available in AliExpress for 2 usd, definitely he will but it from AliExpress. People buy from a dropshipper and not aliexpress is just your thought that is far from the truth.