Tony's Journey

Tony

Hello everyone!

My name is Tony and let me give you some background information about myself. I am a college student with debt surrounding me. I started my freshman year of college investigating internet marketing and have been seriously hustling ever since. When Minecraft first came out I wanted to buy it myself so bad that I sold online game currencies until I made that $25. Ever since then I have been intrigued by making money online and found that I really enjoyed the hunt. It was never easy no matter what venture I went to tackle, but I've make nickels and dimes here and there.

Today, however, I want to start a website and try to make some serious profits with it. I purchased the alidropship plugin and I am in the process of finishing my website. Follow this thread to watch my journey and hopefully we can see the money pour in.

What I have done so far:
  • Purchased a domain & used some of my pre-existing servers for hosting
  • Set-up the website (just a base still needs more editing)
  • Imported 79 Products and edited the descriptions (May have to go back and edit prices, etc.)
  • Imported 4-5 Star reviews for said products
  • Set up SSL Cert
  • Set up a support@mydomain.com email for handling support requests
Things to-do:
  • Create social media accounts
  • Finalize Logo Design
  • comprehensive and complete SEO of the website
  • Completely test the entire website
  • advertise & promote the site to start obtaining orders
If any of you have any suggestions for what I should devote some of my efforts towards that would be great! It's only been 2 days since starting and I am aiming to have the site ready for sales no later than mid-January.

Thanks,
Tony