TO BE FIXED:

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
1) Auto-complete county/area for Australia
2) In Uk orders it asks for country code and process stops
Hello,

1) Auto-complete county/area for Australia - this one has been fixed in the AliDropship WOO ver. 0.6.8, please make sure you're using the latest version.
2) I would appreciate if you could send your WP admin access credentials and the link to the order with this problem to support@alidropship.com

nenene

Thank you for your feedcak @Igor @Yaros @, please note the following for fixes roadmap:

1) For UK orders, when State/Province is not filled out, can you automatically select "Other" so we don't have to do it manually?
2) For UK orders again, often the zip code filled out is AB513QS but Aliexpress needs AB51 3QS and process stops , can you make it divided?
3) Again for UK orders, even though I have an auto phone number to be used, very often the process stops and asks for the country Code.
4) When selecting shipping methods, it would be nice in the chrome plugin settings to be able to pre-select for example China Post registered. Now i have to change the default epacket one for EVERY single order

Would appreciate your feedback on those, auto-complete feature is far from perfect at least for countries other than the US, but I appreciate that you are adding new features along the way.