TikTok Business add-on ver. 1.0.0 - RELEASE

Andrzej13

Maybe instead of creating new solutions, you can fix the current ones?
I have reported many problems with placing orders, where the execution of one order takes 3-4 minutes (it used to take 40 seconds).

In addition, GA4 integration has been in preparation for a long time, Google no longer supports the old solution and 2 weeks ago the deadline for GA4 integration passed, I keep getting information on the support that the team is working on a solution... EHH

Georgy

Maybe instead of creating new solutions, you can fix the current ones?
I have reported many problems with placing orders, where the execution of one order takes 3-4 minutes (it used to take 40 seconds).

In addition, GA4 integration has been in preparation for a long time, Google no longer supports the old solution and 2 weeks ago the deadline for GA4 integration passed, I keep getting information on the support that the team is working on a solution... EHH
Hi, TikTok business addon doesn't correlate with in-built feature of AliDropship plugin such as Traffic Report. We are working on the compatibility with GA4. For now you can open google analytics dashboard and use it for your puposes. We will update our plugin ASAP