Thousands of unique pages pointing to ONE page? Let me explain…

elfrost

My friend Cliff just keeps coming out with simply amazing programs for anybody serious about making an online income.

I just checked out his latest addition to the Locustware Suite of Tools his members have access to and it totally blew me away.

Imagine being able to create tens of thousands of niche and search term related pages, all optimized to appear in Google and Bing’s rankings!

That would be cool enough!

But what if every single one of those thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of pages was 85% hidden by an uncloseable Call To Action Overlay that when clicked takes the visitor to ONE specific page!!! A page that you choose…

• Any Affiliate Offer
  • An Optin Page
  • An E-Commerce Shop Page
  • Anywhere!

This is crazy smart stuff, my brain is going into overload at the possibilities.

Imagine the search engine bots building your websites for you in a ‘drip feed’ way, that’s what the Phantom does - hands off,set and forget traffic empires on auto-pilot!

⇒ Check out The Phantom here

Is it Black Hat? Well since Google doesn’t own the Internet ( but think they do) and having them always punishing us Internet Marketers whenever they can I welcome the opportunity to hit back this way. So no, not Black Hat just super smart marketing using cutting edge software.

What makes this a no brainer for me is the Support Team Cliff has built around his products and the Locustware Credo: ‘No Marketer Left Behind’ - whatever your level of expertise the Support, Training and Mentorship is built in via the dedicated Members Area and Chat Group.

⇒ Get All The Details Here

Something like this comes along once in a Blue Moon, a completely different mindset to creating income and lead generating assets with no limits!

Yeah it’s way different from the usual IM stuff we see every day and will scare off many. Personally I see it as an amazing possibility to create multiple income streams fast.