This product variation is not available

Starfish1

Hello,

Recently, the auto place order feature stopped working properly for me, it stops when adding products to cart and shows: "This product variation is not available" and "Proceed with the selected variation" also doesn't work.

Only workaround I found is to place the orders manually, which is horrible for very active stores.

The variations exist and I have already updated all products, cleared cache, tried different browser, reinstalled extension.

Nothing has worked and support wasn't able to help me.

Anyone else having this issue?

Eva C

Hello,

Recently, the auto place order feature stopped working properly for me, it stops when adding products to cart and shows: "This product variation is not available" and "Proceed with the selected variation" also doesn't work.

Only workaround I found is to place the orders manually, which is horrible for very active stores.

The variations exist and I have already updated all products, cleared cache, tried different browser, reinstalled extension.

Nothing has worked and support wasn't able to help me.

Anyone else having this issue?
Hello,

the same problem, from yesterday. We have to click on Check product on Ali and then we select on AliExpress product manually, then we came back to WordPress Order and we click on Skip. So we can say that we are ordering it manually from yesterday and it is really annoying. I hope that it will be working normally soon. We have cleared all cache and everything, actually there must be some changes on Ali which are doing this problem. We also see AliExpress often in Polish language now, maybe they are working on something...
If you will solve it, or anybody else, please write here...

oodlesnoodles

Hello,
Same problem here since yesterday for me. A bit of a workaround I found that helps me is start the auto ordering process then once it gets to the first item and asks to skip, add all the items to cart manually on aliexpress. Then skip all the items on your site and it will open the order and fill in the address and add the order numbers to your site. I know it's not much but at least it fills in the address and order numbers saving you some clicks.

mjonutz

Hello,
Same problem here since yesterday for me. A bit of a workaround I found that helps me is start the auto ordering process then once it gets to the first item and asks to skip, add all the items to cart manually on aliexpress. Then skip all the items on your site and it will open the order and fill in the address and add the order numbers to your site. I know it's not much but at least it fills in the address and order numbers saving you some clicks.
I am having the same issue today. Hopefully the fix worded. Sometimes when you try to select and force to order it will redirect to Polish no cart... I don't understand this behavior in production that affects thousands of plug-in users...

BaB

I have the same problem, and since it's obviously a mass phenomenon, I guess they're doing something on Aliexpress again.

Acid_dropship

Same problem here. And George - I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the new chrome extension. Same issue. "Product variation not found" even though the product is available. Please fix:)

Georgy

Same problem here. And George - I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the new chrome extension. Same issue. "Product variation not found" even though the product is available. Please fix:)
Hi there! Could you please provide a screenshot of your current version of the AliDropship Chrome Extension?

Best regards,
George