This product can't be shipped to the selected region

Dropshipper101

Dear fellow dropshippers,

since today early morning CET we experience an issue with orders. With every order we try to fulfill we get an error message: "This product can't be shipped to the selected region".

This is concerning all the products we try to order either automatically or manually using the Woo plugin. When opening the product separately in a browser, the selected region is supported normally.

Do you experience the same issue?

@Victoria Kudryashova I have send you a support request including the credentials to the support email address. Please would you check it, we have over a hundred orders waiting to be fulfilled. Thank you!

All the best,

Robert

kukiman

Hello,

We are sorry for such a delay response!

Please check your personal email, we have sent a reply for you there.

Kind regards,
Irene

Could you please post the answer here, please? As this issue affects many people, not only a creator of this topic,

greetings,

Direct Webstore

"This product can't be shipped to the selected region".
It would be helpful if you stated what "region" it is and what the products are. Many countries have restrictions on what can be imported. Especially with things like knives and weapons. The limited info you've given is pretty useless.

kukiman

It would be helpful if you stated what "region" it is and what the products are. Many countries have restrictions on what can be imported. Especially with things like knives and weapons. The limited info you've given is pretty useless.

This happens to all the products, no matter what country/region you ship to. It is a problem with address fullfillment, aliexpress doesn't see the fulfilled address by the plugin so it states that region is incorrect/invalid - that is the issue. It is not country/product related at all.

The plugin somehow doesn't fill the address tab properly, and aliexpress get's stuck.

Irene

Staff member
This happens to all the products, no matter what country/region you ship to. It is a problem with address fullfillment, aliexpress doesn't see the fulfilled address by the plugin so it states that region is incorrect/invalid - that is the issue. It is not country/product related at all.

The plugin somehow doesn't fill the address tab properly, and aliexpress get's stuck.
Hello,

Please contact us at support@alidropship.com and we will check what might be wrong on your web site.

Kind regards,
Irene

kukiman

Hello,

Please contact us at support@alidropship.com and we will check what might be wrong on your web site.

Kind regards,
Irene

Could you please share the answer that you gave to the creator of the topic? It is not website related, it is related to alidropship chrome extension, 100% sure, as it happened to few users at the same time, exact same issue.

Thank you in advance,

Direct Webstore

It must be something specific to your site/setup then. (and 1 other person). You'll just have to do this then ...

kukiman

I've only seen you and one other with this problem. A few is more than 2. Where are the others? I'd like to check out their posts.

I received a pm, someone asked me if I still face this issue and how do I fix it. Go ahead and feel free to read it if you crave it so badly :)

1566474366633.png

Direct Webstore

Go ahead and feel free to read it if you crave it so badly
I'm afraid childish sarcasm won't solve your problem any more than exaggeration will. I'm just trying to troubleshoot the problem and help you by getting all available info.

Good luck. (My own bit of sarcasm) ;)

Last edited:

ThBrd

I also have sometimes this problem. At first I tought this is bad or the store closed down or something. But now I can work around it. Not all my orders are having this problem, 1 out of 10 maybe.

I think this problem will occur because Aliexpress doesn't recognize the country in the form. So the message will be "This product can't be shipped to the selected region".

When I changed the country and address settings myself I could press continue (or whatever button there is :p ) and the message will disappear and I can proceed to pay.

Other way of fixing this is use the "Place Order Manually" option for that single order. And copy paste the info from my site to aliexpress.

I am using the WOO version btw.

If this will not help you, post a picture or a video for us to understand the problem on your end.

kukiman

I also have sometimes this problem. At first I tought this is bad or the store closed down or something. But now I can work around it. Not all my orders are having this problem, 1 out of 10 maybe.

Indeed it happens to every tenth order, as it happens to the first one, right after deleting all of the adresses on aliexpress with plugin's "delete adressess" button. I mentioned to the support that the issue is not related to specific country/product/order etc., and they asked me to provide a link to the specific order which causes the issue :/ ...