This is a seller from Aliexpress, welcome to ask me questions, I can answer from the sight of a supplier.

SPLee

Yes, in fact I wanted to advertise my store, but I'm sure I'll be blocked forever immediately.
So, yes, I'm a seller, and I have several drop shipping clients as well, maybe I can help. Always glad to answer if I know how. ;)

SPLee

Chinese new year will coming soon. How long is the national vacation will take?
Usually, the legal vacation is 7 days. From 15 Feb to 22, but many companies and factories, it will be longer. For example, my company, we are doing women's clothing, start our vacation from 8 Feb to 25. And as I know, our factories, they had their vacation 20-30 days.

SPLee

Chinese new year will coming soon. How long is the national vacation will take?
U need to ask your supplier you know, we are not the same, most of us not the same. If we have a good boss, vacation always more than 15 days, usually 20 days.;)

Moha

Hey Lee, thanks for taking time to answer.

I have a question on payment. When I order from aliexpress, I use credit card. I tried to register for alipay. But when I register, they ask me to verify my business info.

I do not want to register as a seller in alipay.

What is ur suggestion. How can I buy from aliexpress without using my credit card for each order?

Cheers.

SPLee

And in fact, before the Vacation starts, most of the sellers will update a new poster on their home page in advance, they will write down when their vacation starts and when they come back work.

SPLee

Hey Lee, thanks for taking time to answer.

I have a question on payment. When I order from aliexpress, I use credit card. I tried to register for alipay. But when I register, they ask me to verify my business info.

I do not want to register as a seller in alipay.

What is ur suggestion. How can I buy from aliexpress without using my credit card for each order?

Cheers.
It's easy you know, use your phone to register it. Download a app from your app store or google play, alipay. Register there.

SPLee

I highly recommend the Alipay if you guys can pay with it. Because it will be so easy for we sellers to start our off-line business, and we can refund the money without a dispute when something wrong

Moha

It's easy you know, use your phone to register it. Download a app from your app store or google play, alipay. Register there.
Alipay app is not useful for people outside of china. I was not able to verify my id.