Theme error

Hello

i need an urgent support for my theme, when i visit my product page below are the two errors i receive

Home
Warning: array_reverse() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/emartgad/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/libs/breadcrumbs.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/emartgad/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/libs/breadcrumbs.php on line 143
Screen Protector

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello

i need an urgent support for my theme, when i visit my product page below are the two errors i receive

Home
Warning: array_reverse() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/emartgad/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/libs/breadcrumbs.php on line 142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/emartgad/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/libs/breadcrumbs.php on line 143
Screen Protector
I have the same problem
Could you please PM the access to your WordPress admin area, so that I can check what might be wrong?

Giuseppe Ingrao

Hello,

i have installed the translate plugin on my Wordpress site & Aliplugin and since then i cannot scroll thru the pages in the categories.
The signs >> or << are nomore there.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

i have installed the translate plugin on my Wordpress site & Aliplugin and since then i cannot scroll thru the pages in the categories.
The signs >> or << are nomore there.
Please PM me your WP access details so that I can have a closer look.

digimiami

Hi, I keep getting this error /wp-content/themes/rembrandt/inc/customization/class.CZ.AdminTpl.php on line 435
on the customization tag .

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, I keep getting this error /wp-content/themes/rembrandt/inc/customization/class.CZ.AdminTpl.php on line 435
on the customization tag .
Could you please PM me your WP login details so that I can check what might be wrong?