the store don´t go well in mobile

fraymores

I have the Alidropship plugin and I am using the Davinci2 theme. All have been going well and suddenly the behavior in mobiles looks like the picture I am sending with this message. I tried disconnecting all plugins, changing themes, deleting, and upload the Alidropship plugin, but nothing fixes the problem.

my site is mascarillasofertas.com

thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-18-02-27-54-621_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-18-02-27-54-621_com.android.chrome.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 14
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have the Alidropship plugin and I am using the Davinci2 theme. All have been going well and suddenly the behavior in mobiles looks like the picture I am sending with this message. I tried disconnecting all plugins, changing themes, deleting, and upload the Alidropship plugin, but nothing fixes the problem.

thanks
Hello,

Please send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.

Mar

thanks
Even in desktop it look like this.

1592481897424.png

chris37

1)is look like that to you because you are connected like admin.(if you login out you can't access your site us well)

2)your style css in not loading, is cancel to visitor for this reason we can't access your site.(I don't know why)

3)did you activate any cache plugin or image Compression plugin?(then disable it )

4)did you make any change in theme editor ?(then remove this change)

5)if nothing of this work I wish you have back up your site.

Good luck

fraymores

Hi thanks so much, the cause of all was that two days ago after an SEO testing, I received this message:
"Directory Listing seems to be enabled on your server. "

then I created password protection to a wp-content directory.
Now I release that protection and all is going well again. But the thing is that I have again the security problem with the directory listing. How can I do, to solve it? My site is in Alidropship hosting.